27th September 2022, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level

Hello Sir, I have applied in Staff Selection Commission recruitment of Combined Graduate Level of this year. But I don’t know how they are going to select the candidates. Can you please let me know about the selection procedure? Please let me know immediately. Waiting for your response.

28th September 2022, 09:54 AM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Selection procedure of Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level

Selection procedure of Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level.

SSC CGL Selection Process 2022:

1. Tier 1: Computer-based test

2. Tier 2: Computer-based test

3. Document Verification (DV).
28th September 2022, 09:55 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level

The selection procedure of Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level would be completed in four tiers:-

1)Computer Based Examination
2)Computer Based Examination
3)Descriptive type(Written)
4)Computer Proficiency Test or Skill Test with Document verification

The first examination would of 50 marks each with 25 questions and second would be of 200 marks with 100 questions.
28th September 2022, 02:48 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure of Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level:-

If you are appearing for the interview, you will undergo a few rounds of the Selection procedure as below:

1. Written Test:- You have to clear the Written Tests to qualify for the next round of the selection process.

2. Interview:- After clearing the Written Test, you have to get appear for an interview. You have to crack this interview for final selection.

For more details you can visit the below official site:-
https://www.ssc.nic.in/
28th September 2022, 08:36 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure of SSC CGL exam :-

>> As per the SSC CGL 2022 selection process, there are three stages in the SSC CGL exam - tier 1, tier 2 and Document Verification (DV). The SSC CGL tier 1 and tier 2 are conducted in online mode.

>> As a part of the selection process of SSC CGL 2022, it is important to appear for all the stages of SSC CGL exam 2022.
28th September 2022, 09:55 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Selection procedure of Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level is:

Tier 1 - Online Multiple choice questions

Tier 2 - Online Multiple choice-based

Tier 3 - Offline Subjective

Tier 4 - Skill Test.
28th September 2022, 10:03 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

As per the latest notification released for SSC CGL Examination 2022, the selection procedure for recruitment through this examination will comprise of following stages :-

Tier I : Computer Based Test.

Tier II : Computer Based Test.

In tier II examination, the paper comprise of three papers out of which Paper I will be a compulsory paper and Paper II and Paper III will be post specific.

Followed by Tier I and Tier II stages candidates have to go through Document Verification process before their final selection.

For complete details regarding the the scheme of SSC CGL examination, you can refer to the link https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...CiNaMIzpGgqah3 to go through the official notification released for the same examination.
29th September 2022, 09:09 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

SSC CGL Selection Procedure: Overview

Name of the exam Combined Graduate Level Examination
Exam conducting authority Staff Selection Commission
SSC CGL selection stages 2022 Tier 1 exam Tier 2 exam Document Verification (DV)
Mode of examination Tier 1 exam: Online Tier 2 exam: Online.
29th September 2022, 09:54 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure of Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level.

For a candidate to clear the CGL Exam must clear all the stages one by one. Candidates have to clear tier 1 to appear for the tier 2 exam. In SSC CGL selection process candidates who qualify tier 2 exam will be considered for merit and based on their performance in SSC CGL tier 2 exam their rank will be decided.
30th September 2022, 12:02 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure of the Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level is conducted in four different stages called Tiers that is Tier I, Tier II, Tier III, and Tier IV. The last Tier examination is only for certain posts and for candidates who have qualified for certain papers. The SSC CGL examination pattern is given below.

Tier I - Online Multiple Choice Questions.
Tier II - Online Multiple Choice Based.
Tier III - Offline Subjective.
Tier IV - Skill Test.
30th September 2022, 04:28 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure of Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level:-

For a candidate to clear the SSC CGL exam must clear all the stages one by one.
Candidates have to clear Tier 1 to appear for the Tier 2 exam.
In SSC CGL selection process to qualify Tier 2 exam will be considered for merit and based on their performance in SSC CGL Tier 2 exam their rank will be decided.
30th September 2022, 04:59 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

As per the new format, the selection procedure for recruitment through SSC CGL Examination 2022 will comprise of two Tiers which will include the following :-

Tier I : Computer Based Test.

Tier II : Computer Based Test.

Note : Tier II will comprise of three papers out of which Paper I is mandatory paper while Paper II and Paper III will be post specific.

For complete details regarding the scheme of examination, you can refer to the official link of SSC i.e; www.ssc.nic.in and go through the official notification released for the same examination by downloading it from SSC official webpage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?