13th April 2020, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in State Health Society Bihar Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery recruitment?

Can any of you let me know about the selection procedure in State Health Society Bihar for Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery recruitment? I want to get selected for the same post so I want to know the selection procedure. Kindly tell me asap.

15th April 2020, 12:29 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in State Health Society Bihar Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery recruitment?

Selection Procedure of State Health Society Bihar Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery recruitment 2020 will be based on Short - listing and Merit.

Pay scale allotted to State Health Society Bihar Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery recruitment 2020 is Rs. 11,500 per month.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://statehealthsocietybihar.org/.
15th April 2020, 03:29 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Question Re: Selection procedure in State Health Society Bihar Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery recruitment?

Selection procedure in State Health Society, Bihar ANM recruitment

The selection of the candidates to ANM post through Star Health Society is:-

Shortlisting, Computer-Based Test (CBT) and Certificate verification

You can apply through online :http://statehealthsocietybihar.org/
on or before 30th April 2020.

Main jobs: provide care to the patient and to assist and provide support to medical officers, assist in meternal and child health along with family planning programmes, health and nutrition education, maintaining environmental sanitation, immunisation for the control of communicable diseases.

CBT question mostly related this above subjects
15th April 2020, 03:35 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in State Health Society Bihar Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery recruitment?

Selection procedure in State Health Society Bihar Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery recruitment are as follows:-
Short-listing
Merit
Document verification
15th April 2020, 04:44 PM
harshandshubham

Selection procedure for State Heath Society Bihar Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery recruitment will be written exam/group discussion/personal interview/deputation/merit basis or as per state health society Bihar norms.
15th April 2020, 07:22 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure for recruitment of Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM) under Stat Health Society, Bihar will be based on the candidates performance in their qualifying examination of essential qualification (weightage of 50%) and written test (weightage of 50%).

For complete information and updates regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the recruitment portal of State Health Services, Bihar i.e; http://164.100.130.11:8092/advertisement.aspx.
16th April 2020, 10:48 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure in State Health Society Bihar Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery recruitment will be on the basis of Computer Based Test plus Academic Qualification and Interview. The last date to apply for this post is 30th April 2020 and there are total 865 vacancies available.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is http://statehealthsocietybihar.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?