14th February 2019, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Tamil Nadu SSC Accounts Officer recruitment?

Hello friends, I have a desire to become an Accounts Officer and just heard about the recruitment of Tamil Nadu SSC. So, can I know about the selection procedure of Tamil Nadu SSC Accounts Officer recruitment. Kindly provide me the details of the selection procedure asap.

19th February 2019, 12:42 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Tamil Nadu SSC Accounts Officer recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have a desire to become an Accounts Officer and just heard about the recruitment of Tamil Nadu SSC. So, can I know about the selection procedure of Tamil Nadu SSC Accounts Officer recruitment. Kindly provide me the details of the selection procedure asap.

Selection procedure of the Accounts Officer recruitment in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is given below:

Written Examination

Oral Test (Interview)

Final selections are made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants on the written examination and oral test. They should appear compulsorily for both written examination and oral test.
19th February 2019, 05:29 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to get selected for Tamil Nadu SSC Accounts Officer recruitment, at first the candidates have to appear for a written examination. Then the candidates who gets shortlisted, will have to appear for a round of personal interview. Candidates who qualifies both the stages successfully, will get selected.

Web: http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/index.html
20th February 2019, 02:06 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure of Tamil Nadu SSC ( Staff Selection Commission) Accounts Officer recruitment is Either through written test and interview candidates will be recruited out.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/index.html.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?