14th February 2019, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Tamil Nadu SSC Accounts Officer recruitment?

Hello friends, I have completed my MCom course. I want to apply for Tamil Nadu SSC Accounts Officer recruitment. Can I know about the requirements to apply for the same post under Tamil Nadu SSC. Waiting for your response!

19th February 2019, 05:21 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Tamil Nadu SSC Accounts Officer recruitment?

In order to apply for Tamil Nadu SSC Accounts Officer recruitment, you should have completed your bachelor's degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized college/university. I have also attached a link below, in which you will be able to find the detailed information regarding the recruitment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Tamil Nadu SSC Accounts Officer recruitment.pdf(297.1 KB, 0 views)
20th February 2019, 02:13 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Tamil Nadu SSC Accounts Officer recruitment?

Requirements to apply for Tamil Nadu SSC ( Staff Selection Commission) Accounts Officer recruitment is Applicants must have completed the Final Examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants / Cost Accountants. There is no maximum age limit to apply for this recruitment.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/index.html.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?