30th November 2019, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Tamilnadu Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff recruitment?

Hi friends, I am interested to apply and get in as a Multi Tasking Staff through Tamilnadu Postal Circle recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the procedure of selection?

1st December 2019, 09:20 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Tamilnadu Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff recruitment?

Selection Procedure of Tamilnadu Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff recruitment:

~~ The officials will select the meritorious sports persons for Tamil Nadu Postal Circle MTS vacancies.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
1st December 2019, 11:05 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Tamilnadu Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff recruitment?

The selection procedure in Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff recruitment is based on written examination or interview. The qualification required to apply for this post is a candidate must have passed 10th class and should have a knowledge of the local language. The minimum age limit should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 27 years.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is https://tamilnadupost.nic.in/
2nd December 2019, 12:24 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure in Tamilnadu Postal Circle Multi Tasking Staff recruitment as follows:-

-Written competitive exam.
-Interview.

Official Website: tamilnadupost.nic.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SQ TN Notification2019.pdf(7.39 MB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf Corrigendum.pdf(1.60 MB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?