28th July 2020, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Technical Assistants in Central Silk Board recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, can you please let me know about the selection procedure of Technical Assistants in Central Silk Board? I want to apply for the recruitment of CSB. Please provide me with the selection procedure as soon as possible.

30th July 2020, 11:51 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Technical Assistants in Central Silk Board recruitment?

Selection Procedure of Central Silk Board Technical Assistant recruitment will be based on Written Test/Online Test and Personal Interview.

Pay scale allotted to Central Silk Board Technical Assistant recruitment is Level - 6.

Vacancies are available in Central Silk Board Technical Assistant recruitment is 2 posts (only for Unreserved category candidates).

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.csb.gov.in/.
31st July 2020, 01:07 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Technical Assistants in Central Silk Board recruitment?

Selection procedure for Technical Assistants in Central Silk Board recruitment are as mentioned below:-
Online Test/ Written Test

Job Location - All across India

Application Procedure -
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website @ http://csb.gov.in/ before 24th of July 2020.
31st July 2020, 07:39 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure for Technical Assistants in Central Silk Board recruitment will be on the basis of online/written test. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in Entomology/Zoology/Botany/Agriculture/Chemistry with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. There are total 2 vacancies available under this post and the age limit to apply should not be more than 30 years.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is http://csb.gov.in/
31st July 2020, 09:44 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of Technical Assistant in Central Silk Board recruitment:

The detailed selection process of Technical Assistant in Central Silk Board recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Central Silk Board

Name of the Job Position - Technical Assistant

>> Selection of a candidate will be based on Online or Written Test in this recruitment.

@ Pay Offered - Pay Level 6 and pay is Rs.35400-112400/-

Click here for official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?