28th July 2020, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for the Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute Nursing Officer recruitment being a 29 year old candidate?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am 29 years old and I want to apply in Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute Nursing Officer recruitment. I would like to know if I am eligible to apply? What is eligibility? Kindly provide me the details as soon as possible.

30th July 2020, 03:22 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute Nursing Officer recruitment being a 29 year old candidate?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute Nursing Officer recruitment is Candidate must have passed Diploma/ B.Sc (Nursing) from a recognised university. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 27 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, You are not eligible to apply for Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute Nursing Officer recruitment being a 29 years old candidate if you are General category candidates. If you belongs to reserved category candidates then you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.bmcri.org/.
31st July 2020, 12:14 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute Nursing Officer recruitment being a 29 year old candidate?

••• Minimum age required to apply for the Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute nursing officer recruitment 2020 is 18 years and maximum should not exceed 27 years.

••• Official website
http://www.bmcri.ac.in
31st July 2020, 09:40 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

I am giving you the eligibility criteria to apply for the Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute Nursing Officer recruitment. The educational qualification which is required is a candidate must have passed MD/MS/Diploma in Nursing/BSc in Nursing from a recognized university/institute. The candidate minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 27 years.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.bmcri.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?