5th March 2020, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in THDC India Limited Electronics Mechanic recruitment 2020?

Hi friends, I am interested in applying and getting in as an Electronics Mechanic through THDC India Limited recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the procedure of selection?

8th March 2020, 07:02 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in THDC India Limited Electronics Mechanic recruitment 2020?

Selection Procedure of THDC India Limited Electronics Mechanic recruitment 2020 will be based on Merit.

Vacancies are available in THDC India Limited Electronics Mechanic recruitment 2020 is 30 posts.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://thdc.co.in/.
9th March 2020, 08:41 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in THDC India Limited Electronics Mechanic recruitment 2020?

The selection procedure in THDC India Limited Electronics Mechanic recruitment 2020 will be on the basis of interview. The educational qualification required to apply for this is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry or equivalent from a recognized board and ITI examination in respective trade. The age limit of the candidate should be minimum 18 years and the maximum age should be 30 years.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.thdc.co.in
10th March 2020, 01:39 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

The selection procedure for recruitment of Electronics Mechanic under THDC (Tehri Dam Corporation) India Limited wil be merit based.

Further, the merit list will be based on the marks secured in Class 10th i.e; Matriculation (30% weightage) as well as that secured in ITI course in relevant trade (70% weightage).

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://thdc.co.in/new-openings.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?