8th September 2019, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure through WBCSC State Eligibility Test 2019?

Hello Sir, I have applied in WBCSC State Eligibility Test this year. But I don’t know how they are going to select the candidates. Can you please let me know about the selection procedure? Please let me know immediately. Waiting for your response.

12th September 2019, 03:55 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure through WBCSC State Eligibility Test 2019?

The selection under WBCSC State Eligibility Test 2019, will depend upon a written examination in which there will be 2 papers. In the 1st paper there will be 50 objective type compulsory questions of 2 marks each and in the 2nd paper there will be of 100 objective type compulsory questions of 2 marks each.
12th September 2019, 09:46 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Selection procedure through WBCSC State Eligibility Test 2019?

WBCSC State Eligibility Test 2019:

## Selection Procedure:

Selection of candidates will be through State Eligibility Test (SET) consisting of two papers i.e., Paper-I & Paper-II. The Test for both Paper-I & Paper-II will be held on 19th January, 2020. The Test will be conducted at various centres of different Districts of West Bengal.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?