5th February 2015, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get into NTPC and BHEL through GATE if not registered in NTPC and BHEL through GATE?

I have completed BTech last year.I applied for gate But not registered in NTPC and BHEL through gate.Is there any possibility for me to get into NTPC and BHEL through gate score.

25th April 2015, 09:26 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get into NTPC and BHEL through GATE if not registered in NTPC and BHEL through GATE?

No dear, you don't have any chance to get into the NTPC and BHEL. Since Only the candidates who have applied for the specific PSU's will be only called for Interview according to the GATE score.

For Instance if you get a " Good GATE score " but you had forgot to apply (Register ) for the NTPC and BHEL ,there will not be any chance to get a job.

So you have to be alert to register that type of PSU's. Since they don't take recommendations from the Outside people.

If you still have a good score then try to apply for remaining PSU's. Or you have to wait for next year when you still interested in those jobs in PSU's.

Here We are providing you the various list of PSU's for Engineering Students who have GATE score.

1.ONGC

2.IOCL

3.BEL

4.Power Grid Corporation

5.ISRO

6.DRDO

7.BARC

8.HAL

9.BSNL etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?