13th September 2020, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in UPPCL Assistant Review Officer recruitment 2020

Hi friends, I am a little worried about my future. I am interested in applying and becoming an Assistant Review Officer in UPPCL. However, I don’t know about the procedure of selection. Can any of you help me to know about the selection procedure?

14th September 2020, 10:45 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in UPPCL Assistant Review Officer recruitment 2020

Selection Procedure of UPPCL (Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited) Assistant Review Officer recruitment 2020 is Online Objective Test and Typing Test.

Pay scale allotted to UPPCL (Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited) Assistant Review Officer recruitment 2020 is Rs. 36,800 (Level - 6) per month.

Vacancies are available in UPPCL (Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited) Assistant Review Officer recruitment 2020 is 16 posts. Category wise vacancies details:

General: 3 posts.

EWS: 1 post.

OBC (NLC): 6 posts.

SC: 6 posts.

For more information, you can visit their Official website https://www.upenergy.in/.
14th September 2020, 03:20 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in UPPCL Assistant Review Officer recruitment 2020

°°°° Those who have registered for the UPPCL Assistant Review officers recruitment 2020, must participate in the selection process which comprises of two stages. The first stage is the written examination and the qualified candidates will proceed to the second stage which is free typing test.

°°°° Selection Process-

Written Test

Typing Test

°°° For more information you can visit this website-
https://www.upenergy.in/uppcl
14th September 2020, 04:20 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure in UPPCL Assistant Review Officer recruitment 2020:-

Selection of applicants will be made on the basis of a Computer Based Test ( CBT ).
Test date can be announced after the application submission procedure will get over.
The tentative test date can be in October's last week.
The written exam will be in two parts and bilingual.
14th September 2020, 05:49 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure in UPPCL Assistant Review Officer recruitment 2020 will be on the basis of an online objective test followed by a typing test. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any stream or equivalent from a recognized university with 30 WPM (Word Per Minute) in Hindi language. The candidate minimum age should be 21 years and the maximum age should be 40 years.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.upenergy.in/uppcl
14th September 2020, 05:58 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Selection Procedure of UPPCL Assistant Review Officer recruitment will be made on the basis of Written Exam

** Total Number of vacancies are available in this job is 16 posts.

** Pay Scale - Level 06 Pay Scale - Rs. 36,800/-.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official website.
14th September 2020, 07:46 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The selection process for recruitment of Assistant Review Officer in UPPCL (Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited) will comprise of two stages which are as below :-

* Stage I : Written Examination.

* Stage II : Typing Test (Qualifying in nature).

For complete details regarding the pattern of selection process, you can refer to the link https://cdn.digialm.com//per/g01/pub...8223636256.pdf and download the official advertisement released for the same recruitment.
14th September 2020, 08:57 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure in UPPCL Assistant Review Officer recrruitment 2020 :-

You have to qualify the following stages of selection process to get selected for this post.

1) Online objective test

2) Typing test

For more details you can visit the below official site:-
https://www.upenergy.in/uppcl
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?