12th December 2018, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Uttarakhand PSC Assistant Review Officer recruitment?

Hello friends, I have a desire to become an Assistant Review Officer and just heard about the recruitment of Uttarakhand PSC. So, can I know about the written test of Uttarakhand PSC Assistant Review Officer recruitment. Kindly provide me the details of the written test and selection procedure.

15th December 2018, 09:03 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Uttarakhand PSC Assistant Review Officer recruitment?

Selection Process of Uttarakhand PSC Assistant Review Officer recruitment:

The detailed information about the selection process of this Uttarakhand PSC Assistant Review Officer is given below,

Name of the Organization - Uttarakhand Public Service Commission

Name of the Job position - Assistant Review Officer

Selection process consists of,

<> Written Examination

<> Interview

Final selection will be done based on the performance in Written Examination and Interview. You may go through the below link for getting more detailed information. If you meet the required eligibility criteria, then I suggest you to apply for this recruitment on or before 31st December, 2018.

Click here for Official Notification
15th December 2018, 03:18 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Uttarakhand PSC Assistant Review Officer recruitment?

Selection procedure of Uttarakhand PSC Assistant Review Officer recruitment are as follows:-
Written Exam
Interview
15th December 2018, 09:38 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Uttarakhand PSC assistant review officer recruitment Selection Process is mainly based on the performance of the candidates.

Written Exam

Interview

For more information you can visit on www.ukpsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?