31st December 2018, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of West Bengal SEDCL Technical Assistant recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for Technical Assistant post in West Bengal SEDCL recruitment. I want to know about the selection procedure for the same post under this recruitment. Can you help me out?

3rd January 2019, 08:11 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of West Bengal SEDCL Technical Assistant recruitment?

The selection of candidates for the post of West Bengal SEDCL Technical Assistant recruitment will be done through below mentioned rounds :-

1. Written Test
2. Computer Proficiency Test
3. Personal Interview followed by Pre-employment Medical Test
4th January 2019, 07:01 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of West Bengal SEDCL Technical Assistant recruitment?

Selection Process of West Bengal SEDCL Technical Assistant recruitment:

The detailed selection process of this West Bengal SEDCL Technical Assistant recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - West Bengal SEDCL

Name of the Job Position - Technical Assistant

Selection process consists of 3 layered rounds. They are,

@ Written Test
@ Computer Proficiency Test
@ Personal Interview followed by Pre-Employment Medical Test

>> Written Test - Will be held in Kolkata

>> Candidates will be shortlisted for Computer Proficiency Test in 1:5 ration and more detailed information can be obtained from 6th page of the notification.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?