1st November 2016, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in an Interview for selection in RSMSSB Gram Sevak recruitment? Selection procedure of this recruitment?

What is the selection procedure in RSMSSB recruitment of Gram Sevak? Can I have to give the Personal Interview in this recruitment? Kindly tell me about this. Thank you!

2nd November 2016, 07:55 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in an Interview for selection in RSMSSB Gram Sevak recruitment? Selection procedure of this recruitment?

Yes, you will have to appear for an Interview for selection in RSMSSB Gram Sevak recruitment.

Rajasthan Subordinate Service Selection Board is the expanded form for RSMSSB. RSMSSB has announced the 3648 Gram Sevak Posts and 300 Hostel Warden Posts fo 2016 recruitment.

Selection Procedure involves of written test followed by personal interview for the candidates who have cleared the written test.
2nd November 2016, 08:11 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in an Interview for selection in RSMSSB Gram Sevak recruitment? Selection procedure of this recruitment?

In order to apply for the post of Gram Sevak in RSMSSB recruitment, you should have completed your graduation from a recognized university and 'O' level certificate recognized by DOEACC. You must be an Indian citizen and your age should be in between 18 to 35 years and for the reserved category candidates/general female candidates it is relaxed by 5 years. For all reserved category female candidates it is relaxed by 10 years.

No, there is no interview process, the selection of the candidates for the post of Gram Sevak will be done on the basis of a written test. So, if you score well in the examination then you will be eligible to apply for this position.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?