26th May 2015, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

SSC or UPSC jobs availability after M.Sc Hons. from Calcutta University?

I am msc.zoology hons. from Calcutta university. are there any ssc jobs or upsc jobs or any other kinds of govt. jobs available for me? if yes,pls list them...

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for economics hons course from Calcutta University?
  2. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  3. Admission in B.Com(hons.) at Calcutta University with low marks?
  4. Can I get admission in LLB in Calcutta university after Anthropology(Hons.)?
  5. Eligibility for B.com (hons) in Calcutta University? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for SSC after doing B.Com(Hons) and MSc Computer Science?
  7. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
  8. Am I eligible for doing Chemstry hons in colleges like Presidency or any other colleges under Calcutta University after scoring 53/100?
  9. What is the eligibility for CAT entrance exam? I am a student of university of calcutta
  10. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  11. Calcutta University offers LLB for B.Com graduates?
  12. What kind of job can I get after completing graduation with education hons from Calcutta University?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for the course of MSc Geoinformatics if I am a final year in Botany Hons from Patna University
  14. Am I eligible for UPSC after passing B.Com Graduation from Calcutta University
  15. Which are the government jobs suitable for me after MSc Hons Chemistry?
  16. Can I pursue LLB course after doing B.Com Hons from Calcutta University?
  17. Admission in b.com(hons.) in Calcutta university with low marks in accounts and business studies but good marks in economics?
  18. Recruitment available in Staff Selection Commission for B.Com graduate?
26th May 2015, 03:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: SSC or UPSC jobs availability after M.Sc Hons. from Calcutta University?

Since you have passed M.Sc Hons which is a post graduate degree, you are certainly eligible to appear in SSC (Staff Selection Commission) as well as UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) Examinations. Because the basic educational qualification required to be eligible for SSC and UPSC recruitments is "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. You can apply for UPSC Civil Services (CSAT) Exam, UPSC Indian Forest Services Exam, Combined Defense Services Exam and more. Besides these recruitments, you can also apply for SSC CGL Recruitment, SSC CHSL Recruitment, SSC MTS Recruitment and Stenographer recruitment as well being a M.Sc Hons holder. At present there is a recruitment available for you now, so I suggest you to apply for this SSC CGL Recruitment 2015 on or before 28th May, 2015 and 1st June 2015 for Part II. I have provided you the link through which you can easily apply for SSC CGL Recruitment.

Click here to Apply for SSC CGL Recruitment 2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?