18th September 2014, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Previous years papers

Dear Sir/Madam pls send me question paper of junior engineer Mechanical of staff selection commission 2005,2006,2007,2008,2009,2010,2011,2012 or any paper of junior Engineer Mechanical Paper -i & Paper-ii ([email protected])

Related Questions:
  1. Last 3 years question papers for staff selection commission of Junior engineer(Civil)?
  2. Question paper of Junior engineer civil of staff selection commission?
  3. Question papers of Junior Engineering Civil of Staff Selection Commission? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Junior engineering staff selection commission exam previous years papers?
  5. How may i get question papers of staff selection commission for junior engineer?
  6. Previous 10 years question papers with solutions for staff selection commission exam?
  7. Last 5 years papers of Junior Engineer(Electrical) conducted by Staff Selection Commission?
  8. Staff selection commission solved previous years question papers?
  9. Previous years question papers of staff selection commission combined graduation level?
  10. Last 10 years Haryana Staff Selection Commission question papers
  11. Previous 10 years question papers of Junior Engineering Recruitment examination?
  12. Should I go for higher studies or for placements after B.Tech Electronics and Electrical Engineering?
  13. To which department a candidate is posted after he is selected for the post of Junior Engineer(Electrical)?
  14. Last 3 years practice papers for Staff Selection Commission Non Technical Exam??
  15. Which posts will be best for me in staff selection commission? I have done my masters of business administration
  16. Previous years question papers of Junior Engineer in various government departments for electronics and communication engineering?
  17. Date of SSC entrance exam for JE?
  18. Previous years SSC Junior Engineering Civil Junior engineer question papers?
17th April 2017, 02:44 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Previous years papers

As not enough resources are available on the internet, so I have attached only a few papers of Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer for mechanical stream. Kindly, find the attachment below and download them from the given link. I hope these papers are enough for you to get an idea about the question pattern and the types of questions which are asked. So, start solving them and prepare well for the examination.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SSC JE Mechanical.pdf(1.38 MB, 101 views)
File Type: pdf SSC JE Mechanical-Engineering-2.pdf(136.6 KB, 47 views)
File Type: pdf SSC-JE-Mechanical-.pdf(2.74 MB, 101 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?