23rd July 2014, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Suitable jobs in Accounts and Finance field at Railways after B.Com?

Sir,
am b.com final year student and i have passed ca-cpt. Am interested to work in railways. Am seeking for jobs in the field of accounts and finance in railways. I have secured 95% in 12th board examination. Pls tell suitable jobs for me in railways.

12th December 2014, 06:07 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Suitable jobs in Accounts and Finance field at Railways after B.Com?

As per your academic background, you can go for IRAS (Indian Railway Account Service).
It's selection procedure is through Civil Service Exam, conducted by UPSC.

IRAS is one of the Cadre, allotted after you clear CSE exam, based on your rank. Generally, candidates having rank in between 600-700 get this service. It is a group A service and you will work under Ministry of Railway.

You can apply for this exam after you finish your B.Com. There is no minimum percentage criteria in graduation. Age limit to apply is, 21-30 years for general category.

There is another service, ICAS where you will work under CAG, India, if you are interested.
29th August 2019, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Suitable jobs in Accounts and Finance field at Railways after B.Com?

Sir, am b.com first year student and I have failed in ca-cpt. I am interest to work in railways. Am seeking for job in the field of accounts in raliways. I secured 86% in puc and 97 marks in accounts. Pls tell me suitable jobs in raliways
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?