19th December 2013, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Suitable jobs in Railways for retired Army Subedar having 30 years experience?

respected sir,
i m 49 yrs and 5 months old. i had 30 yrs of experience in army as corps of engg. and my trade was store keeper technical as well as i served in MES as store supervisor and store officer. i had done course of assistant security officer n fire and industrial safety course.i got retired on 31st may 2013 as subedar rank. i will be very gratefull to you if you will tell me what type of job will be suitable for me in railway? kindly respond to my question i m waiting.........my mob. no. - 91-9799891172 and my email id - [email protected]

15th September 2014, 10:13 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Suitable jobs in Railways for retired Army Subedar having 30 years experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir,
i m 49 yrs and 5 months old. i had 30 yrs of experience in army as corps of engg. and my trade was store keeper technical as well as i served in MES as store supervisor and store officer. i had done course of assistant security officer n fire and industrial safety course.i got retired on 31st may 2013 as subedar rank. i will be very gratefull to you if you will tell me what type of job will be suitable for me in railway? kindly respond to my question i m waiting.........my mob. no. - 91-9799891172 and my email id - [email protected]

Actually it is tough for you to join in Railways with the age limit which you possess as you have exceeded the age limit which is needed for applying for entrance exam to join in railways.There are many entrance exams which are conducted in India for candidates to join in Railways.

Candidate can apply for RRB exam which offers the opportunity to join in railways but the age limit needed for the exam is 18-30 years but you are even exceeding the age limit which is needed for it even if you are SC/ST/OBC candidate.

So,it is not possible for you to join in Railways.

Regards
~Jxsab~
19th June 2015, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Suitable jobs in Railways for retired Army Subedar having 30 years experience?

respected sir,
am retired in March 2016 from GD sub rank from ADA regt comp . can you have any type job for me . if u have then please send me message at [email protected] please it's urgent am waiting.. thnks
28th July 2018, 06:53 AM
Unregistered

What is the max age limit for rly job for ex subedar with 30 years of service.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?