27th July 2014, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and question papers for Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited?

Sir can u please send the syllabus for the upcoming exam of hindustan paper corporation limited for information technology and engineering?.And kindly please send me the previous years question paper link in my email id i.e [email protected] .

13th September 2014, 06:37 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Syllabus and question papers for Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited?

HPCL GRADUATE TRAINEE PREPARATION:

You can apply for HPCL (Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited) as Graduate Trainee with your GATE score and there is no need to giving a test to be selected for the next round. If you have a good GATE score then you are automatically moved to the next rounds which are,

-> Group Discussion.

-> Personal Interview.

So, make sure that you will get a good GATE score to be eligible for the next rounds. I have attached some of the preparation materials for group discussion and personal interview. Go through it if needed.

Also attached the latest HPCL notfication files in this post which will give you the detail information on the same.

For any other information visit the official website - http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?