6th November 2011, 06:37 PM
suriya kathir

How many core companies are available in the world for Mechanical engineering students?

sir,i am studying BE MECH.i want to how many core companies available in world?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the top 5 core companies for mechanical engineering students?
  2. What kind of job is offered to core engineering students in IT companies?
  3. Companies which provides training in Delhi NCR to Mechanical engineering student?
  4. List of mechanical core companies in India -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Core companies for mechanical engineering graduates with 83.57% upto 6th semester
  6. Core companies offering internship in Chennai for mechanical engineering students?
  7. How to do Internship in Core Companies of Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Core companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EEE)candidate? Procedure to apply?
  9. Which core companies offers internship to Mechanical Engineering students from June to August? -- [New]
  10. List of core companies offering Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates in Hyderabad? How to apply?
  11. List of Core Companies for the candidates of Mechanical stream?
  12. How to join core companies after doing 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  13. Internship in Mechanical engineering core company details?
  14. Mechanical engineering internship in Core companies for 3rd year?
  15. What should we do for getting internship in core companies while doing B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  16. Core companies which offer Internship to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student in Tamil Nadu?
  17. List of core companies offering jobs for Mechanical students? I've done B.Tech from Dr. M.G.R. educational and research institute(Chennai)? How can I contact them?
  18. Placement in core companies after B.E? Which core companies can I get after scoring 8.10 CGPA?
26th January 2012, 11:23 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many core companies are available in the world for Mechanical engineering students?

hi..there are many number of core companies available for the mechanical engineers ,most of them are either heavy industries or an automobile companies ,i will give list of dew of the best companies that an mechanical engineer can dream of working in :
HINDUSTAN MOTORS LIMITED
VEDANTA
TATA MOTORS LIMITED
MAHINDRA AND MAHINDRA
MARUTI
HYUNDAI MOTORS
ROYAL ENFIELD LIMITED
INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED
OIL AND GAS CORPORATION LIMITED
FIAT
ASHOK LEYLAND
ADDISON AND CO LIMITED
AXLES INDIA LIMITED
STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LIMITED
GAS AUTHORITY OF INDIA LIMITED
LARSEN AND TOUBRO LIMITED
RELIANCE
JINDAL STEEL
HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM CORPORATION INDIA LIMITED
TRACTOR AND FARM EQUIPMENT
BMW
TOYOTA
MERCEDEZ BENZ
FERRARI
SHELL
GENERAL MOTORS
CAIRN INDIA LIMITED
VOLVO
FORD
BHUSAN STEELS
ESSAR
SUZLON
VOLKSWAGON
18th February 2012, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many core companies are available in the world for Mechanical engineering students?

sir,
how do get job in core company. what is hope from mechanical engineering student
4th August 2012, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

sir,
I am final year student of b,tech. And want to get job in core companies as a fresher. How many chances for freshers to get job in top core companies? Please help
18th November 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
wt is the range of salary's in core company's?
3rd November 2013, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Am dng ma 2nd yr integrated M.E(M%u20ACİH) tel me abt d course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?