17th September 2016, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Is there any IAS officer or any other government rank job which I can apply after completion of 12th standard?

Is there any IAS officer or any other government rank job which I can apply after completion of 12th standard? Can you please let me know which all job we can apply in government sector right after completion of 12th standard? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of 12th standard with improvement exam? -- [New]
  2. How can we get a government job after completion of 12th standard?
  3. What should I do to get a government job after completion of 12th standard?
  4. What are the government jobs we can apply for after completion of 12th standard with Biology?
  5. How to become an IAS officer? How may I get the details like eligibility criteria, qualification requirements etc for becoming an IAS officer? I am in 12th standard(maths stream) -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the various ways to follow to become an IAS officer after completing 12th standard non-medical?
  7. How can I apply for job vacancies in Government Sector after completion of 12th standard?
  8. What is the procedure to learn about Airport Customs? I have completed B.Com
  9. Is IGNOU education valid for getting a government job?
  10. Which subjects are more suitable for me to become an IAS Officer after completion of 9th standard?
  11. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  12. What all government jobs we can apply after completion of MD in homeopathy?
  13. Can I apply for government jobs like IAS, RAS and others after completion of B.Tech from KSOU?
  14. How to become an IAS officer after passing 10th standard?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  16. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 62% marks?
  17. What is the procedure followed to become an IAS Officer after completion of graduation course?
  18. What qualification is required after 12th standard to get a government job?
18th September 2016, 12:38 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any IAS officer or any other government rank job which I can apply after completion of 12th standard?

To apply for IAS a candidate must face Union Public Service Commission. To apply for this a candidate must complete graduation from a valid university and age must be between 21 years to 32 years.
I suggest you to complete graduation then apply for the jobs.
In today's time to get the government job is not so easy as competition is very high.So prepare yourself for that and then apply.
18th September 2016, 02:46 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any IAS officer or any other government rank job which I can apply after completion of 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any IAS officer or any other government rank job which I can apply after completion of 12th standard? Can you please let me know which all job we can apply in government sector right after completion of 12th standard? Awaiting for the response.

Sorry, it is not possible to become an IAS Officer with 12th qualifications. The aspirant can apply for some other jobs in the government sector after 12th standard. There are vacancies like VAO, Police Constable, Railway jobs like Ticket Collector, Commercial Clerk, Goods Guard, RPF Constable, Office Clerk, Accounts Clerk, Typist, Train Clerk and Statistical Clerk. For any government job, the aspirant should apply after the notifications are released. The selection will be done on the basis of written test and interview. The railway jobs are recruited through Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), the website link is Click Here. The State Public Commission will recruit for other posts like VAO.
18th September 2016, 08:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to apply for IAS examination or any other equivalent examination after completion of your 12th standard. To be eligible to apply for IAS examination or any other equivalent examination, you should have completed Bachelor's degree or an equivalent examination from a recognised university. You can also apply for government jobs like railways, postal department, clerk, stenographers, Junior Assistants, Data Entry Operator, etc., after completion of your 12th standard.
18th September 2016, 09:25 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Let me make you clear that if you want to do job of a officer rank then you must have complete your graduation in any discipline from recognised University and then only you will be eligible to apply for officers level exam such as IAS, IPS, Manager, RTO etc.
But as you are also interested to do government job after 12th then you can apply for these given below jobs:

Clerk in bank

Clerk in post office

Technical and Non Technical Jobs in railway

Ticket Collector in Railway

etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?