2nd February 2016, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Is there any relaxation for reserved candidates in ISRO Assistants recruitment? Age criteria to apply?

Sir/Madam,
Can you let me know the age criteria for applying in the Assistants recruitment of ISRO? Please help me to know about the age limit. And also tell me that is there any relaxation for reserved category candidates?

4th February 2016, 07:31 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any relaxation for reserved candidates in ISRO Assistants recruitment? Age criteria to apply?

ISRO has released the notification for the post of Junior Personal Assistant, stenographer and Assistant post. You are interested to know about the age limit for the Assistant post.

Educational qualification: student must possess graduation degree in Arts/ commerce/ Management / Science/ Computer Application with first class from a recognized university. Student also has knowledge in the use of computer.

Age limit: 18-26 years.

Relaxation in age limit:

--3 years for OBC students

--5 years for SC/ST students

--5 years for Ex- Servicemen

--10 years for Person with Disability

**In my opinion you have to go through the advertisement before apply online and try to apply online as soon as possible as the last date i.e 11th February 2016 is about to come.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?