29th August 2013, 12:59 PM
vekarthik

What is the date to get postal assistant notification exam Tamilnadu

hi all,

i am preparing the postal sorting exam so could you please any one when will get the postal and sorting assistant notification exam?

1st April 2015, 11:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date to get postal assistant notification exam Tamilnadu

Postal Assistant exam of Tamilnadu is already over for this year so you can wait for the next notification of postal assistant exam.

Postal Assistant exam is conducted by the department of postal govt of India.

If You have completed 10+2 standard from a recognized board then you are eligible for Postal Assistant exam. Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidates.

Best books for Postal Assistant exam :-

Department of Posts: Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants Recruitment Exam
by Arihant Experts
Publisher: Arihant Publications

DOP/SA Postal/Sorting Assistants Recruitment Test
by Jain, Sharma
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?