14th November 2019, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Tips to crack Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company Limited Junior Assistant cum Computer Operator Interview?

Hello Sir, can you please suggest me some tips to crack the interview of Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company Limited Junior Assistant cum Computer Operator recruitment of this year? I want to crack TSSPDCL interview and join as a Junior Assistant cum Computer Operator. Kindly help me in this regard. Thank you!

16th November 2019, 02:39 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to crack Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company Limited Junior Assistant cum Computer Operator Interview?

Tips to crack Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company Limited Junior Assistant cum Computer Operator Interview as follows:

-Strong Computer skills for operations work.
-Good reasoning, logical, general mathematics, English knowledge for written examination qualification.
-General Knowledge+ General science awareness.
17th November 2019, 09:26 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to crack Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company Limited Junior Assistant cum Computer Operator Interview?

Some tips to crack the Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company Limited Junior Assistant cum Computer Operator are given below :-

Candidate must possess the professional skills in operating MS Office, Word, Excel, Power Point. Any Certification for the mentioned skills will be an added advantage. Good verbal and written communication skills, Good Analytical skills, can work with cross functional teams, attention to detail, organisational skills, multitasking, secondary research.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?