20th November 2021, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Transfer from one Government Engineering college to another Government Engineering college in the same branch but different city?

I am in the mkerrit li9st for admission in Government Enginweering College Kozhikode, in the 2nd allotment, Can i transfer my seat to Government Engineering College Thrissur in the same branch (Chemical Engineering) before joining the college

25th November 2021, 08:10 PM
periwinkle09876

Default Re: Transfer from one Government Engineering college to another Government Engineering college in the same branch but different city?

Yes, you can change the college from one Government Engineering College to another Government Engineering College in another city as well only if the college in which you want to seek admission has vacant seats.
And it is also very important that you should get migrated from one college to another college under same University only.

Process

You should not have any backlogs or any pending fees and you should have very fair percentage.

You need to visit your new college and ask for the availability and eligibility criteria.

You need to take no objection certificate from your old college and take all your documents and submit them in the new college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?