20th November 2021, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

How to transfer our government polytechnic college to another government polytechnic college in Uttar Pradesh?

Sir I want to transfer our government polytechnic moradabad because this school very long my home and my father had death before 2 month so not other gardian. Only I am next what is processor for transfer my government polytechnic college

25th November 2021, 10:53 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to transfer our government polytechnic college to another government polytechnic college in Uttar Pradesh?

How to transfer our government polytechnic college to another government polytechnic college in Uttar Pradesh?

you want to transfer to a different Polytechnic, you would have to withdraw from your current course and wait for the next admission exercise to apply (E.g. JAE or DAE). The Direct Admission Exercise (DAE) is meant for students who are not eligible to participate in JAE nor EAE (Early Admission Exercise).
25th November 2021, 07:15 PM
periwinkle09876

Default Re: How to transfer our government polytechnic college to another government polytechnic college in Uttar Pradesh?

Yes, you can transfer from one Government Polytechnic College to another Government Polytechnic college under the same University if these seats are vacant.
You need to contact the new college and asked the eligibility and availability of seats only then you will be eligible to get migrated.

You need to write a request and sign it by the head of the department and tutor and submit is forms in your college office.
After that your all the college will check the availability of seats in the new college and accordingly you will be guided.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?