4th November 2017, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Tricks and ideas for IPS exam and interview

Good afternoon Sir, myself Ravi kumar from Noida. I am student of class 12th. My aim is IPS officer. Please give me some trick and give some idea so I prepare for IPS exam and interview. Sir, please give me some idea. Tanking you Sir.

8th November 2017, 11:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tricks and ideas for IPS exam and interview

As you are a student of 12th Class, you have so much time to prepare for appearing in IPS recruitment examination. In order to become an Officer in Police department, you are required to appear in an entrance examination called CSAT (Civil Services Aptitude Test) which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

Hence, I would suggest you to first concentrate well on Graduation studies after completion of 12th Class and pass successfully in order to be eligible. You may start your strong preparation from your Graduation onwards to score good command over concepts that will be asked at IPS Examination.

I suggest you to take the help of best coaching institute in order to score good marks and tricks to apply for cracking Examination. Practice and solve as many mock tests as you can in order to gain some confidence and accuracy in the examination.
9th November 2017, 05:48 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tricks and ideas for IPS exam and interview

The full form of IPS is Indian Police Services. You will have to prepare for Civil Services examination for joining as IPS officer.

The eligibility criteria for Civil Services exam is that candidate should have minimum qualification of bachelor's degree. The minimum age limit to apply for the examination is 21 years.

Its good time to start your preparation for Civil Services exam after 12th. Ot should be started from NCERT books of social science subjects. Then you can switch to standard books of Civil Services exam. You should read daily newspaper for better understanding of national and international affairs.

Practice mock test and previous years papers as much as possible. Do answer writing practice. After cracking preliminary and mains you will become eligible for personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?