9th June 2010, 01:01 PM
bankpreparator

How to face direct interviews for syndicate bank clerical post?

I just applied for syndicate bank clerical post.I believe that I can perform well in written test.I want to know how to prepare for the direct interviews? what type of questions they will ask? Whether all the guys got cleared in written test will be directly given with the appointment order?

9th June 2010, 02:30 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to face direct interviews for syndicate bank clerical post?

dear friend

To face a bank interview you need the best confidence and also soft skills
and mental ability also. so join any best bank interview training centre near
by you.......

or you can also check these given websites to get best interview tricks-

www.job-interview.net.

www.job-interview.net/Bank/JobInterviewQuestions.htm.

www.questionbank.net.
9th June 2010, 02:37 PM
anu132

Quote:
Originally Posted by bankpreparator View Post
I just applied for syndicate bank clerical post.I believe that I can perform well in written test.I want to know how to prepare for the direct interviews? what type of questions they will ask? Whether all the guys got cleared in written test will be directly given with the appointment order?
Hi friend...
The selection process of the syndicate bank for clerical post is based on the written exam and the interview...You have to uptodate thats it means
you have to gain the knowledge on the current issues and the latest GKs
which will help you in your interview...they will ask you about banking questions like why you want to join banking,some banking related questions and about your place(why is your place famous for etc)....
GOOD LUCK...
9th June 2010, 05:51 PM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by bankpreparator View Post
HI
I dont think that you will direct recuitment.
You have to face interview.
I give you here too but this is not possible, so I give you one link from where you can get your question.
http://www.allinterview.com/Interview-Questions/POs.html
Good luck
9th June 2010, 08:53 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Interview is a elimination round of recruitment process, so you need to appear for interview. There are many institutes which offer entrance coaching and interview training to candidates. Some retired bank officials also offer such courses by email and telephone. For example in Kerala IAS is one such institution which offers all training for bank exams including training for interviews
15th July 2010, 07:27 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

As you have confidence about cracking the written exam, you must be confident about the personal interview also.

Selection process in banks is always two step process ,at first written test and after that personal interview.

You can't be selected directly only through written or interview test.

There is nothing to worry about.

Just keep yourself up-to-date with the current affairs and current business market trends.

I am sure that this will give you enough confidence to appear for the interview.

All the best!
24th September 2010, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

hi,
i have selected in written exam.then how to prepare for interview?can you say common interview questions and also technical questions? oct 12th i'm having interview.can you guide me?
thanks a lot.
-mahe
26th August 2011, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

tel me type of questions asking in recruitment of assistant manager post in syndicate bank...
27th August 2011, 01:52 AM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Dear friend,
The secret to crack interview is you have to be very confident,friendly and charm at time of interview.Your appearance should be good voice should be polite and never interrupt the interviewer.
29th August 2011, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

can you please tel me the type of questions asking in recruitment of asst manager rural development in syndicate bank
12th September 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

i got call from syndicate bank, intrvw for clerk post, i want to know they are asking for all my originals documents at the time of intervw ,,,but ,i dont have any of my documents with me right now,,,actually..i took admission in DIET(JAMMU) and all of my documents are submitted there ...so i m confused...is there going to be any problem with this at the time of intervw....plz help me..????my intervw is on 26 september......!!!and also suggest me ...what i should get prepared for my intrvw..give me some information..thank u...neelam [email protected]
23rd September 2012, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

I got call from syndicate bank for clerk post. this is my first govt job interview. please tell me common interview questions and the topics to prepare
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?