25th December 2017, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Vacancies in Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India for Mechanical Engineer?

Sir, I am Mechanical Engineer and looking for job with one year of experience. Please tell me is there any vacancy in Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India?

30th December 2017, 11:54 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Vacancies in Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India for Mechanical Engineer?

Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India has recently issued official notification for filling up several vacancies namely Internal Auditor, Medical Officer, Quality Control Assistant cum Technical Assistant (Mechanical and Electronics) and Accounts Officer..etc.,

But with Mechanical Engineering qualification and 1 year of experience, you may apply for this recruitment as the basic educational qualification for this post is 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university.

The selection process generally consists of Skill Test which is followed by Personal Interview. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 15th January, 2018. I am providing you a link where you may find all the details of this recruitment and make sure you read all the instructions before applying for it.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?