30th May 2021, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

What are Central or State Government jobs available for 40 years old general category women?

I am 40 years 2 month old general category women. I am Post Graduate(M.Com) . I want to write government exams. What are the government exams whether it may central or state government ( chhattisgarh) job i can appear.? Please provide me all the exams which I can apply for and also the procedure which I need to follow.

Thanking you
[email protected]

31st May 2021, 02:27 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: What are Central or State Government jobs available for 40 years old general category women?

These govt jobs age limit 45 years plus candidates are full-time jobs. You can easily access Govt recruitment for Age limit 45 Age. These are in sectors of Sister Tutor & Nursing Sister, DPHFW, Police Grade III, and Grade IV, Assistant Professor, and other jobs. Govt Jobs for 45 years above age in teaching and SSC field has a great opportunity for them.
31st May 2021, 04:29 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are Central or State Government jobs available for 40 years old general category women?

You can easily access Govt recruitment for the Age limit of 40-45 years. These are in sectors of SSC, PSC, PSUs, and other corporative jobs.

The applicant must be graduate from any recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?