24th June 2014, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Important government job recruitment exam for 12th appearing student?

What are the important government job recruitment exams for 12th appearing students? please answer quickly

Related Questions:
  1. When will be the recruitment exam for Air Force? Eligibility criteria for it?
  2. How to get a government job after scoring 7.6 CGPA? Information about the recruitment and the vacancies?
  3. Can I write a government exam after B.E ECE? Which recruitments are now available to me? How to get a Government Job and how to prepare for it?
  4. What type of job are offered to 12th pass students? What are the requirements? Can I get government teacher job?
  5. How to get a government job after passing 12th? I am a student of class 12th commerce
  6. Can I get any government or MNC job after scoring 56% in 12th CBSE board exam? What is the eligibility criteria?
  7. How to get into NASA after B.E in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How may I get a government job after completion of my 12th degree? I have 70% marks in 12th
  9. How may I get a government job after completion of my 12th degree? I have 70% marks in 12th
  10. CMC Ltd. Placement Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. What are the government jobs available for me after passing 12th?
  12. How to get a job in Railway? I am a FYJC commerce student
  13. Government sector job for ECE student? Website for Admit card for BEL recruitment?
  14. Can I get a government job after studying B.Tech with 70% and 51% in 12th
  15. How to pursue engineering after appearing in 12th board exam? Which stream should I opt for better job opportunity?
  16. Government job in the reference of 12th for girls? Can I get chance in Railways?
  17. Can I attend any recruitment in any leading MNC's if I have an overall percentage of 72% in graduation, 75% in 10th and 68% in 12th? What should I do to get a job after finishing the degree?
  18. Important dates and syllabus for dental student interested in appearing for CMSE?
4th October 2014, 01:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important government job recruitment exam for 12th appearing student?

You haven't mentioned the stream that you have opted for in your 10+2. You will have following opportunities on the basis of your 10+2.

1. For 10+2 with PCM stream

-You can apply for examination like UPSC NDA. For this examination you need to have age between 16.5 to 19 years and you must be an unmarried male. For Indian Army any stream students can apply.

- UPSC SCRA is also a very good option for 10+2 with PCM. SCRA is Special Class Railways Apprentice in Indian Railway.

2. For Any stream 10+2 students.

- SSC CHSLE for Data Entry operator and Lower Division clerk

- Various jobs in Indian Army, CISF, CRPF, BSF and paramilitary force. You must have good physical and medical condition for these jobs.

Hence, options are many but you need to be very well prepared for the competition because selection is based on merit.

For more information visit http://upsc.gov.in and http://ssc.nic.in
6th December 2015, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Important government job recruitment exam for 12th appearing student?

Is there any application form available for 12th appearing student to join indian airforce?
11th June 2017, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 12 student with pcm with computer science. What are the entrance exams that I can appear before board result????
13th June 2017, 08:30 PM
Ezhil Gold Shelton N

Smile Re: Important government job recruitment exam for 12th appearing student?

Hai friend,
There are various government job recruiting exams for a 12th standard exam appearing student they were SCRA exam conducted by railway department then NDA I & II Conducted by Indian army they require only eligibility from your 12 th marks of 80% after clearing those exams you can study there and get a permanent government job
13th June 2017, 08:46 PM
Ezhil Gold Shelton N

Smile Re: Important government job recruitment exam for 12th appearing student?

Hai friend,
There are various government job recruiting exams for a 12th standard exam appearing student they were SCRA exam conducted by railway department then NDA I & II Conducted by Indian army they require only eligibility from your 12 th marks of 80% after clearing those exams you can study there and get a permanent government job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?