26th December 2016, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

What certificate is required to claim OBC quota?

Sir, my father working as a non gazetted officer in govt service. My family annual income is about 4 lakhs 32 thousand. I have OBC PIC form. It consist of caste certificate,resident certificate,income certificate etc., 6 years before I got that certificate and I regularly renew that certificate. Now I am going to apply for the post of SSC JE and CHSL. Is this PIC form is enough for OBC quota or I will take separate OBC form for civilian post because in my regional taluk office there won't issue OBC certificate those people ask appointment order but in SSC notification clearly mentioned the date. I don’t know the next step. Please help me Sir.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Do I need to renew my OBC certificate if my certificate is 1 year old? What all documents are required? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Do I need to submit an OBC certificate to appear for IITJEE under OBC quota?
  3. MHT CET OBC category: I don't have the OBC certificate yet
  4. Would I consider under OBC and state quota(Andhra Pradesh) both in AIEEE? I have done my entire education from AP but have OBC certificate from Orissa
  5. Is my friends OBC certificate valid in West Bengal for reservation in Home Quota in NIT Durgapur?
  6. Can I avail my OBC quota in NIT Durgapur? I'm from West Bengal but having OBC certificate of Uttar Pradesh
  7. Is OBC certificate helpful in age relaxation for IAS exam?
  8. Can I avail sports quota? I've got a district level certificate in volleyball and I belong to OBC category
  9. How many seats are reserved for ST candidates in AIEEE for the state of Arunachal Prdesh?
  10. Should I apply for JEE Advance under OBC category if having delay in receiving OBC certificate?
  11. Is self attested copy of OBC certificate issued by Thahsildar sufficient to get reservation in OBC quota?
  12. Can I appear in MHT-CET without Non-Creamy Layer certificate being an OBC candidate?
  13. How much percentage is required for bank PO OBC quota
  14. How to obtain the OBC non-creamy layer certificate in Tamil Nadu?
  15. Do I need to renew my OBC certificate if my certificate is very old?
  16. How can I join the Indian Army with Sports Quota certificate? Which Sports Certificate is required State level or District level? -- [New]
  17. OBC ceritificate issue date problem related to IIT exam
  18. If I have a OBC certificate from UP will I get admission in NIT Delhi?
28th December 2016, 01:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What certificate is required to claim OBC quota?

You need non creamy layer certificate to get OBC quota. Also, caste certificate will be required. If your family income is less than 6 lakhs, then you will be eligible for non creamy layer certificate.

Hence, just get the above mentioned certificate first, if you are interested in getting the benefit of OBC reservation.
25th June 2017, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

Hello,I have a obc certificate (NCL) of 3 year old.i have passed my 12th class and I am going to take admission in du but in the document verification process they demanded fresh obc certificate . Using have more time because cutoff is releasing so how can I get new obc certificate as soon as possible.
Please help me.
2nd December 2017, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

I have an obc caste certificate issued to my son from Karnataka but he is ordinarily resident of Maharashtra..is any dm authorized to sign the prescribed obc form in Maharashtra
19th July 2018, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

I have applied for CSIR-UGC NET exam under OBC(Non- Creamy layer) but i forgot to upload the document . Will they consider me under General or they may give an option to upload?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?