12th April 2016, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the further carrer option in government sector after completion of B.Sc in food and nutrition?

Sir/Mam,

i'm a graduate in food and nutrtion and i want to do Msc.....but i cant figure out that in what subject i shd do my masters,,,i want to do government job with the help of this subject so according to u what shd be the best option for me to take as a carrier means after doing msc would i be able to have job in government sector......plz sir/mam kindly help me on this.......

12th April 2016, 09:51 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the further carrer option in government sector after completion of B.Sc in food and nutrition?

Course Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Food and Nutrition:

Although there are many courses available in Master's it is you to decide which course you may with. Here are the several courses available to pursue after completion of B.Sc in Food and Nutrition course.

>> Master of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics
>> Master of Science in Applied Nutrition
>> Master of Science in Food and Nutrition
>> Master of Science in Food, Nutrition and Dietetics
>> Master of Philosophy in Food and Nutrition
>> Ph.D in Nutrition and Dietetics

After successful completion of studies in Food and Nutrition, you may find employment opportunities in Health Departments, Government Hospitals, Colleges, Schools, Star Hotels and Restaurants, Nutritional departments and in Design Food Systems.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?