5th October 2016, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Where should I opt for job among Government and Private Sectors after completion of B.Sc(Sericulture)? Job opportunities in Government sector?

I have got admission in Sericulture B.Sc course. Now I want to know what kind of jobs I can get in Government Sector? And which sector I should choose to get job in between Government and Private Sectors?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Sc in Biotechnology student? How much salary I will get in government sector?
  2. Job in government sector or private sector after GNM in private?
  3. List of available jobs to apply for after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Best option between government job and private job?
  5. What are the job opportunities available for me in private and government sector after completion of BCA course?
  6. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which course can be done after Diploma in IT? Which all job opportunities will I get in private and government sectors?
  8. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  9. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  10. Is there any possibility for me to get a good private sector job after having experience with Government job?
  11. Job opportunities in Private/Government sector for a B.Sc Agriculture graduate?
  12. Am I eligible to get job in State or Central Government after completion of BA with 50% marks?
  13. What are the job opportunities for B.Arch candidates in private sector? -- [New]
  14. Job opportunities in Government as well as Private Sector for a candidate who has completed B.Tech in 5 years?
  15. What are the jobs I can apply for in both government and private sector after completion of B.Pharm degree?
  16. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  17. Physics model test solutions of papers?
  18. What is the different of salary we will get in private jobs and government jobs? What is the scope for both sectors?
6th October 2016, 04:17 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: Where should I opt for job among Government and Private Sectors after completion of B.Sc(Sericulture)? Job opportunities in Government sector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got admission in Sericulture B.Sc course. Now I want to know what kind of jobs I can get in Government Sector? And which sector I should choose to get job in between Government and Private Sectors?
Sericulture is mostly related to silk production in abundant and of good quality.
There is huge opportunity in this field whether you go to private sector or public sector.
In private sector:
You can become Lecturer, Professor or even Lab assistant. You can also go for further research depending upon you interest.
In public sector:
Some government organization like NABARD, krishi vigyan kendra, Central Export Promotion Council, Silk India etc. are looking for those student who is interested in Sericulture field.
6th October 2016, 09:07 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where should I opt for job among Government and Private Sectors after completion of B.Sc(Sericulture)? Job opportunities in Government sector?

After the completion of B.Sc in Sericulture, you must apply for the Government Sector jobs as the Government jobs are better than the private sector jobs.

After the completion of B.Sc in Sericulture you can get jobs in the following organisations:-

Central Silk Board
Central Sericultural Research & Training Institute
Handloom, Handicrafts, Textiles & Khadi Departments, Government of Tamil Nadu
Directorate Sericulture & Weaving, Government of Meghalaya
Department of Sericulture, Government of Andhra Pradesh etc
22nd September 2017, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

I am completed my BSC sericulture recently but I search for the direct appoint govt jobs in sericulture help me please call my no to inform these types of jobs 9611698020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?