3rd June 2015, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

What kind of Government Jobs are available for me after completing B.Tech(Food Technology)?

Hello,
I want to do Government jobs after completion of
my B.Tech in Food Technology course.
Kindly tell me about the Government jobs for me.
Kindly let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of Government Jobs are available for me after completing B.Tech(Food Technology)? -- [New]
  2. What kind of jobs can I get in Tamilnadu government after completing B.E in EEE?
  3. What kind of Government Jobs I can get after completion of BE with Mechanical stream?
  4. What kind of government jobs are there after completing MBA HR?
  5. What kind of government jobs can I get after completing diploma in computer engineering
  6. For which Government Jobs I can apply for after completion of BE with ECE stream?
  7. What kind of government jobs I can get easily after completing B.Tech(IT)?
  8. What kind of jobs after completing BCA?
  9. For what kind of jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in Information Technology with 56%
  10. What are the government jobs available after completing Diploma in Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. PSU's and government jobs that i can get after completing 3 years diploma in IT
  12. What kind of government jobs can I look out for after having 3.5 years of corporate experience after completing B.Tech computer science and working as a Business Analyst?
  13. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
  14. How to get Government job after completing B.Arch degree?
  15. What kind of Government Jobs that I can apply for being a candidate pursuing 4th year of B.Tech in IT?
  16. Where can I apply for government jobs after after doing Information Technology?
  17. What kind of jobs can I get after completing M.Tech in bioinformatics
  18. What kind of job can I get after completing M.Phil in English Hons
20th June 2015, 03:41 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of Government Jobs are available for me after completing B.Tech(Food Technology)?

There are various job prospects in both public and private sector for the candidates who completed their bachelor's degree in Food Technology.

Here are some of the public sector organizations which provide job opportunities are given below :

* Ministry of Food and its quality.

* Trademarking company.

* Export of food stuff sector.

* Railways.

* Nationalized banks.

* Indian Army.

* Indian Navy.

* Food Corporation of India (FCI).

* NRDC - National Research Development Corporation.

* Indian Police force.
1st August 2016, 12:51 AM
Ronie0309

Default Re: What kind of Government Jobs are available for me after completing B.Tech(Food Technology)?

There a lot of jobs you can get once you have done Your B.Tech in Food and Technology.You must give one of the following exams in order to do something of your choice in government:
1.CDS
2.FCI
3.RRB
4.FDA
5.PSC
6.Civil Services exams
These are the top exams one must choose from.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?