17th August 2020, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

What kind of Medical exam will be conducted under Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme recruitment 2020?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have applied for the 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme recruitment of this year of an Indian Army. I have heard that there is a medical exam and I don’t have any idea of this exam. Can you help me to know what kind of exam this is?

20th August 2020, 11:08 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of Medical exam will be conducted under Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme recruitment 2020?

Following are the various tests that are conducted by the medical board at various days:

Day 1 – Blood test, Urine test, Chest x-ray, Ultrasound.

Day 2 – Ear, Nose & Tongue(ENT), Eye

Day 3 – Surgical Examination

Day 4 – Eye & Dental

Day 5 – General Medical (Height, weight, blood pressure, heartbeat) & Medical Conference

There is fixed medical standard and vision standard that must also be followed.
21st August 2020, 09:21 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of Medical exam will be conducted under Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme recruitment 2020?

The medical examination which will be conducted under Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme recruitment 2020 are given below.

Height - The candidate minimum standard should be 157.5 cm
Chest Expansion - It should be a minimum of 5 cm after a full expiration
No Mental Breakdown - The candidate should be free from any past history of mental breakdown
Hearing Power - The candidate should be able to hear a force with ear from a distance of 610cm
Mild Kyphosis - It is a rare condition in which a person faces a problem in normal muscle movement
Eye Sight - The candidate should have a clear vision and Myopia should not be more than 2.5 D and Hypermetropia should not be more than 3.5 D
Teeth - The candidate should have atleast 14 dental points out of a total 22 dental points

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
21st August 2020, 01:09 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Candidates must be physically and mentally fit. No candidate will be admitted to the academy that has Poor health in any manner.

°Height - Minimum standard height as per standard is 157.5 cm. ( applicants who belong to the North Eastern region of India, Gadhwaal and Kumaon Himalayas, Gorkha community have relief of 5 cm in height measure).

For the candidates from Lakshadweep relief of 2 cm granted in height.

° To check the lung capacity of the candidate process of chest expansion is very crucial and a minimum of 5 cm after a full expiration is required.

° Candidates should be free from any past history of mental breakdown.

° The applicant should be able to hear a force with each year in a quote from a distance of 610 cm.

° It is a rare condition in which a person faces a problem in normal muscle movement.

° Candidates should have a clear vision in case of little bit up and down, myopia should not be more than 2.5 D and hypermetropia not be more than 3.5 D.

° Candidates should have at least 14 dental points out of a total of 22 dental points.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?