4th July 2016, 05:46 AM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Interview of BCPL Senior Officer(Finance & Accounts) recruitment?

Hi,
I need your help to crack the interview of BCPL for Senior Officer(Finance & Accounts) post. Can I know what types of questions they will ask in the interview for this post? Please give me proper answer. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply in BCPL recruitment for Senior Engineer post? Cost of application?
  2. What kind of questions are asked in the interview of CID?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in R&AW interview?
  4. What kind of Questions will be asked in Interview for PO position?
  5. What kind of questions are asked in Interview of UP Police Constable recruitment?
  6. How to prepare for interview of L&T? How may I get technical questions with brief answers which were asked in L&T interviews?
  7. How to prepare for Interview of IBPS PO Recruitment? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Questions asked in entrance exam of Audit & Accounts Officer in Kolkata Port Trust?
  9. What kind of Questions will be asked in the Interview for Bank PO Recruitment?
  10. What kind of questions will be asked for BHEL Supervisor Trainee exam?
  11. What kind of questions are asked in TNPSC Group II Interview exam?
  12. What kind of Questions will be asked in Interview for the position of Assistant Manager of ICICI Recruitment?
  13. What kind of questions are asked in SBI PO recruitment exam? How many questions should I attempt in each section to score good marks? Tips for preparation?
  14. What are the questions asked in TCS technical interview for mechanical students? -- [New]
  15. After clearing the first round of interview what kind of questions take place in second round of interview?
  16. What is the pattern of interview of DFO(T)? What kind of questions are asked?
  17. Whether Finance related questions will be asked in Capgemini Finance & Accounts Off-Campus Drive?
  18. What kind of questions are asked in Interview of India Post Payments Bank Assistant Manager recruitment?
5th July 2016, 02:15 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Interview of BCPL Senior Officer(Finance & Accounts) recruitment?

To provide you exact questions it is really not possible they can ask you any questions. You make sure you are at best for the post you have applied for. They can ask you most of the questions from Finance & Accounts so you must be good in that. May ask you about your past experience & can give situation to handle related to subject. So prepare your self.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?