11th September 2014, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

After clearing the first round of interview what kind of questions take place in second round of interview?

after clearing the first round interview i.e. tell me about yourself,expectations regarding salary,hobbies etc.what kind of questions take place in second round interview questions.i was told that aptitude test computer test etc will be taken.what kind of questions are asked & how should i prepare it

14th May 2016, 05:27 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After clearing the first round of interview what kind of questions take place in second round of interview?

It is quite unclear as to which second interview are you talking of. There can be different kinds of interviews conducted by companies. It differs from company to company as well as from one job role to another. So, unless you mention these facts we will not be in a position to give you detailed info on this. Some companies have two rounds of technical interview, some have managerial round of interview, some have HR interview, some have psychometric interview round, etc. Hence you can comment below the facts and we will provide you the requisite answers.
6th January 2019, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: After clearing the first round of interview what kind of questions take place in second round of interview?

How to prepare for PRATIAN technology second interview and what kind of questions they will ask?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?