7th January 2016, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage require for IBPS PO?

I have 40% in my graduation, Am I eligible for writing IBPS PO? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

8th January 2016, 10:00 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage require for IBPS PO?

Minimum Percentage Required for IBPS PO Recruitment:

Yes, you are eligible to appear in IBPS PO Recruitment with your percentage criteria. The basic educational qualification required for appearing in IBPS PO Recruitment is given below in detail.

Minimum Percentage Criteria : There is NO certain percentage criteria is required. Only Graduation PASS is required irrespective of percentage criteria.

Minimum Educational Qualification:
>> A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Government of India or equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.

>> Candidates appearing in Final year are certainly eligible to appear in IBPS PO Recruitment.
8th January 2016, 02:03 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

There is no minimum percentage criteria for IBPS PO examination.

Candidate must have completed his/her graduation from any recognised university.
Age of candidate must be from 20 to 30 years. Relaxation in age is also there as per government norms. There is no minimum percentage criteria.
8th January 2016, 05:13 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Yes, definitely you are eligible for the IBPS PO exam. You want to know about the complete information about IBPS PO exam.

>>The minimum eligibility for the PO exam is that student must possess a graduation degree from a recognized university. Percentage in graduation degree does not matter.

>>The age limit for the IBPS PO exam is 20 to 30 years. Relaxation in age limit will be given to reserved category students.

>>The selection procedure consists of Preliminary exam, Mains exam followed by interview.

**But I am sorry to say that the online application for the recruitment of this year has been over. If you are decided to work as PO in any bank, then you can wait for one year and start preparation from now on wards for the next year.
8th January 2016, 09:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 40% in my graduation, Am I eligible for writing IBPS PO? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!
You have completed graduation degree so you are eligible for IBPS PO exam. This exam doesn't require any percentage marks in graduation degree.

Eligibility criteria for IBPS PO:-

Candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
8th January 2016, 09:11 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to appear for IBPS bank PO examination after graduation examination.

IBPS stands for Institute of Banking and Personal Selection and to appear for examination the eligibility is :-

Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 20-30 years and relaxation in age for reserved category.

Candidate with qualifying percentage in graduation are eligible to appear for examination. For more information about examination visit at http://www.ibps.in.
8th January 2016, 09:58 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

There is no percentage criteria set by Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection for Common Written exam conducted for Probationary officer post. You can apply for the entrance exam with 40% marks also. Minimum percentage of marks is passing percentage of marks in bachelor's degree.

Age limit is 20-30 years for candidates of general category and upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category.

Stages of exam:

1. Preliminary examination of 100 marks.

2. Mains exam.

3. Interview.

For any more details, you can visit www.ibps.in.
8th January 2016, 10:46 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Candidates passed graduation in any discipline with at least passing percentage are eligible to appear for bank PO examination.

So, you are eligible to appear for bank PO examination but you have to qualify in Written as well as interview stages for final selection. You can get more information about examination at www.ibps.in.
9th January 2016, 07:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There isn't any percentage criteria for IBPS PO and you just need a degree in any stream with pass marks. Therefore, don't worry about your percentage of marks and be prepared for the exam.

Previously, there was a notification by IBPS about marks criteria with 50% marks in graduation but it was taken back by IBPS because of agitation by aspirants.
9th January 2016, 08:09 PM
Solution1
Junior Member+

Why you are worrying about percentage. They didn't mentioned anything about that. So, don't worry about your percentage criteria. Try to concentrate on written examination followed by Interview. The academic qualification to apply for this exam is that you must have qualified degree course. Without degree course, you are not eligible to apply.
9th January 2016, 11:38 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There is no minimum marks eligibility for the PO posts. The eligibility to PO posts is a pass in Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized university. The age should be in the range of 20-30 years for general candidates (for OBC +3 years and for SC/ST +5 years. The IBPS is conducting examination for the recruitment. The aspirant has to appear for the Common Written Examination and interview for the selection. The website link is given for your referencehttp://www.ibps.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?