14th January 2017, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to become a good train driver?

Sir, I am Neeraj Singh from Jaipur, but I am originally from Bihar from Gaya. My dreams is become a good train driver. Please call me on my mob.no. 8058534433

14th January 2017, 04:51 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to become a good train driver?

To become loco pilot in Indian Railway candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted by RRB.

The basic eligibility criteria to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed ITI/Diploma or Polytechnic from a recognised institute.

The discipline must be mechanical, diesel engine, electrical etc.

The age limit is 18-30 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

For more information about examination visit at www.rrb.gov.in. So, if you have above qualification you are eligible to appear for examination.
14th January 2017, 07:20 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to become a train driver you should have completed 10th or 12th standard with ITI qualification in trades like heat engine/turner/fitter/electrician/instrument mechanic/wireman/mechanic diesel etc. Your age should be in between 18 to 30 years and age relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidates. With this eligibility you have to appear and qualify the RRB examination. After qualifying the examination you will get proper training and hence, on gaining proper experience you will be promoted to become a train driver.
14th January 2017, 08:45 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to become a good Train Driver:-

To become a good train driver, one must need to be graduate from any stream with at least 60% mark. Then clear Railway Recruitment Board exam. Once you qualify the written test, you will be called for an interview followed by medical. And through this way, you can be a loco pilot. You will be given trainings and then you will be a perfect loco pilot.
14th January 2017, 08:58 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

To become loco pilot one must need to be graduate from any stream with at least 50% marks. Railway Dainik layer Railway Recruitment Board exam. Once you qualify the written exam you will be called for personal interview followed by medical. And through this way you can become a loco pilot. You will be given training and you will become a perfect pilot.
14th January 2017, 09:27 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility criteria is graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks. Then you have to qualify the railway recruitment exam. Once you qualify the exam you will given training and then you will a train driver.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?