18th September 2015, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get a government job after completion of B.Com course?

What is the procedure followed to get a government job after completion of B.Com course? Can someone please guide me on this soon as possible to me? It will be helpful if you can guide? Awaiting for your answer. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion of B.Arch degree?
  2. What is the procedure followed to get a government job after completion of B.Com course? -- [New]
  3. Can I get a government job after completion of D.Ed course?
  4. What is the procedure to follow for applying government jobs after completion of BHMS course?
  5. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  6. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry course? What procedure to be followed to apply for the job?
  7. Can I get a government job after completion of B.TEch in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What should I do to apply for government job after completion of M.Sc Microbiology course?
  9. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  10. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 62% marks?
  11. Is it possible to get government job after completion of BNYS course? What is the procedure to be followed to apply?
  12. What is the procedure to follow for applying government hotel job after completion of diploma in hospitality?
  13. What is the procedure to follow for completing the F.Y.BCom Graduation course which I stopped before completion?
  14. Can I get a government job after completion of MA Sanskrit at the age of 33 years?
  15. How to get a government job after completion of polytechnic in fashion designing?
  16. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion 12th exams?
  17. Will I get a Government job after completion of B.A Hindi?
  18. Is it possible for me to get a Government job after completion of B.E ECE course?
19th September 2015, 11:15 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get a government job after completion of B.Com course?

The simple procedure is to appear for the entrance exams conducted for the government job and crack the various stages of exam to get the job. Some of the best entrance exams for which commerce candidates can apply are:

>>Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection Common Written exam for post of clerk and Probationary officers in different nationalized banks.

>>SBI entrance exam for PO and clerk.

>>Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate level exam.

>>Civil Services examination.

>>Intelligence Bureau ACIO exam.

You can appear for any of the exams as you have done bachelor's degree in commerce and crack it to get government job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?