14th April 2019, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

What are the roles and responsibilities of Deputy Section Officer through GPSC recruitment?

Hello everyone, I have heard about the Deputy Section Officer of GPSC recruitment. But I don’t know about the roles and responsibilities for the same post through this GPSC recruitment. Can I know about the roles and responsibilities? Waiting for your response!

5th May 2019, 09:59 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: What are the roles and responsibilities of Deputy Section Officer through GPSC recruitment?

Roles and Responsibilities of Deputy Section Officer through GPSC Recruitment :

>> You should be responsible to initiate any work by making appropriate entry, writing a description.

>> Enclosing the required government orders on it.

>> You should keep all official work on the file records.

>> You must also keep the correspondence made with inter or intra departmental communications.

>> You must initiate any job to higher authorities in your point of view.

>> Deputy Section officer coordinates with the other govt as well as private organizations.
21st January 2021, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the roles and responsibilities of Deputy Section Officer through GPSC recruitment?

what about working deputy section officer?
5th June 2021, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

which hours work in deputy section officer because along with job i have prepation in UPSC. PLZZ ANS...
29th July 2022, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

what are the responsibility of deputy section officer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?