14th April 2019, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for GPSC Deputy Section Officer recruitment being a BTech(CSE) graduate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done BTech with CSE stream. Now I want to apply for GPSC Deputy Section Officer recruitment. So, I would like to know that can I apply for this post under this recruitment? Kindly let me know about the post asap.

15th April 2019, 04:55 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for GPSC Deputy Section Officer recruitment being a BTech(CSE) graduate?

Yes, you can apply for GPSC Deputy Section Officer recruitment being a B.Tech (CSE) candidate. Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree course in any discipline from a government recognised college/ university and those who have basic knowledge of computer applications are eligible to apply for GPSC Deputy Section Officer recruitment.

15th April 2019, 07:07 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for GPSC Deputy Section Officer recruitment being a BTech(CSE) graduate?

GPSC Deputy Section Officer 2019 recruitment:

** Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must possess Bachelor’s degree, must have basic knowledge of Computer Applications, proficiency in Gujarati language and/or Hindi.

** Age limit: The applicant must fall in the age bracket of 20 to 35 years as on the last date of advertisement.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

For more information regarding this recruitment, you can visit their Official Website.

15th April 2019, 07:12 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of GPSC is Gujarat Public Service Commission.

Eligibility criteria for GPSC Deputy Section officer recruitment:

1. You must be graduate in any stream from a recognized university.

2. Knowledge of computer is also necessary.

The age criteria is 20-35 years. You can apply for GPSC Deputy Section officer recruitment after B.Tech CSE.

15th April 2019, 08:16 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree from a recognized college/university are eligible to apply for the recruitment. Candidate must also have proficiency in computer applications. Candidate must also have proficiency in Gujarati or Hindi language. As you are a B.Tech CSE graduate, hence you are eligible to apply for the recruitment.

15th April 2019, 11:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Of course Yes. You are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment. The basic educational qualification required is as follows,

Name of the Organization - Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)

Name of the Job Position - Deputy Section Officer

>> You should have completed Graduation from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> You must have knowledge of Computer Applications, Proficiency in Gujarati Languages and or Hindi.

>> As you have done B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering course, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for more detailed information

Click here for official notification

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?