25th January 2023, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to become a deputy commissioner after 12th?

I am student of class 12th science having Physics,chemistryb and biology as my subjects and I want to become deputy commissioner ...What should I do to achive my target? After 12th ,I will study at coaching out of my state to qualify entrance for mbbs... Besides that is there is any coaching or else for becoming deputy commissioner? Or can I fulfil my dream by studying for mbbs also..???

26th January 2023, 09:43 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to become a deputy commissioner after 12th?

You can become Deputy Commissioner after qualifying in Civil Service examination. It is conducted by UPSC.

The eligibility to apply for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university. So, you will have to complete bachelor degree after std 12th. There are many coaching institutes for the preparation of the examination , but mention the name of the city, where you want to join the same.
27th January 2023, 03:03 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to become a deputy commissioner after 12th?

After 12th , Bachelor of Arts in Public Administration , political science or sociology will be a good choice for aspirants because these subjects introduce candidates to various mechanisms of administration .

Aspirant should take civil service exam and obtain a high rank to become DCP .
Candidates must be between the ages of 21 and 32 to sit for CSE exam.

Students from any stream can become DCP .
Candidates qualified for the position of IPS officer have the opportunity to become DCP and selection is based on exam results.
Student needs to have bachelor's degree in any field before taking UPSC CSE exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?