18th April 2018, 08:49 AM
Samina1234

Can I become a Deputy Commissioner with MBBS Degree? Is there any coaching class to become a Deputy Commissioner?

I am student of class 12th science and I want to become a Deputy Commissioner. What should I do to achieve my ambition? After 12th, I will study at coaching out of my state to qualify entrance exam for MBBS. Besides that, is there is any coaching or else for becoming Deputy Commissioner? Or can I fulfill my dream by studying for MBBS also?

24th April 2018, 11:31 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Deputy Commissioner with MBBS Degree? Is there any coaching class to become a Deputy Commissioner?

To become deputy commission you have to appear and qualify for Civil Service Examination.

It is conducted by UPSC. The candidates after qualifying in all three stages will become eligible for final recruitment.

The minimum required educational qualification to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

So, you will become eligible to appear for examination after MBBS course. Yes, there are many institute for preparation of entrance examination :

VAJIRAM & RAVI.

ALS.

NEXT IAS.

For more detail information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
25th April 2018, 04:25 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Deputy Commissioner with MBBS Degree? Is there any coaching class to become a Deputy Commissioner?

Civil Service Examination is conducted by UPSC. The examination is conducted in three stages and candidates have to qualify for all three for final selection.

The required minimum qualification to appear for examination is :

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 21-32 years.

The examination is conducted in three stages. So, you will be eligible to appear for examination after pursuing MBBS course.

There is many coaching institutes in India for preparation of examination but some of the best institutes in Delhi are :

RAU'S IAS.

NEXT IAS.

VISION IAS.

VAJIRAM & RAVI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?