27th February 2015, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

What should I study further to join Indian Police Service after 10th standard?

Dear Respected Sir,
I would like to informing you,
Please to get information for Indian Police Service
studying in my future plan Now, I am passed
tenth standard what can I do for study in after this 10th std?
Please to clear idea to get higher studies for indian police service

28th February 2015, 01:56 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I study further to join Indian Police Service after 10th standard?

Further you have to finish your intermediate and graduation. After completing graduation, you are eligible to apply for IPS Examination. You can study any stream what you wish. There is no restriction on that. Only graduation is enough to apply for this examination.

But I will provide some tips to you. Read the news papers regularly and prepare the aptitude problems. Spend minimum 2-3 hrs time to prepare for general knowledge of History, current affairs, analytical problems, logical problems and English Language. It is very useful for you while preparing for the IPS Examination.

IPS i.e Indian Police Service Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission Once in a year. The exam notification will be released in the month of June/July in the employment news paper.

Eligibility Criteria :-

Applicant should have completed degree course in any discipline from a recognized University. Applicant must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years at the time of appearing for this examination. Upper age limits is applicable. Final year of degree course may also eligible to apply for this examination.
1st March 2015, 12:03 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: What should I study further to join Indian Police Service after 10th standard?

You can study whatever you want to study and nice to see that you are showing that you are interested to do government job, this is the very best choice
If you fulfil the above requirements, then you can apply for the government exams.

• The basic eligibility criteria is that candidate should be a graduate from the recognized university.
  • Age should be between 18 to 30 years.
  • You should have a sound mind and body.
  • You should be substantially fit, a law enduring citizen.
  • You should not have 2 years gap between academic years.
  • There are no any backlog at the time of appearing of the exam.
If you fulfilled the above requirements, then you can apply for the government exams.
The selection will be based on the performance in the examination and in the interview.
24th October 2015, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

agar sharir me tattu h or us ladke ko sena me ya police me bharti hona h to uske liye kya option hai
31st May 2019, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I became IPS before doing diploma engineering in mechanical after 10th?
11th September 2019, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Which group I will choose in intermediate to become an police
11th December 2020, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

can i join in ips academy with open inter and open degree certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?