12th July 2016, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

What are the steps I need to take to get a job in government sector in UP at Lucknow?

What are the steps I need to take to get a job in government sector in UP at Lucknow? Can you please help me with the complete details which we need to follow to apply for the jobs? Kindly give me the information soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  2. What are the steps which I need to follow up to get the government job?
  3. Steps involved to get a government job(State/Central)?
  4. How to get a job in Banking in government sector?
  5. Am I eligible to get a government job after B.Sc fashion designing please get me detail of job related fashion designing jobs in government sector?
  6. What steps should I follow to become a Government Bank's Branch or Area Manager after completing B.Com? Which exam do I have to write to get the job?
  7. Can I apply for government jobs after diploma in plastic moult technology from Government Polytechnic, Lucknow? -- [New]
  8. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  9. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  10. Is there any teaching job in government sector after completion of 12th?
  11. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is merchant navy comes under private sector? What are the steps followed to apply for the job in merchant navy?
  13. How may I get a lecturer job in engineering colleges in Lucknow? Provide list of all private and government engineering colleges in Lucknow
  14. Is there any government job available for me in government textile sector with 20 years of experience?
  15. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  16. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  17. What are the steps I need to take to get government hospital jobs after completion of hospital management course?
  18. Is there any possibility for me to get a good private sector job after having experience with Government job?
13th July 2016, 10:36 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the steps I need to take to get a job in government sector in UP at Lucknow?

To get the job in Uttar Pradesh you must apply for state government job. You must be graduate from a university which is approved by UGC. If you apply for central government job then you might not get in UP as they can send you any where in India. Even if you apply for the state government job possibility to get the job in Lucknow only is very less. I would suggest you to buy Employment news which can give you details of government jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?