7th December 2021, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

What to study at graduation to be an Anti Corruption Officer?

I have just passed out intermediate with 80%, and i am little bit confused about my career. I want to become an anti corruption officer and not sure which course will lead me towards my goal.

8th December 2021, 01:03 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to study at graduation to be an Anti Corruption Officer?

Candidates must have a graduation degree in Law from a recognized university with experience of 10 years to be an Anti Corruption Officer.
9th December 2021, 10:31 PM
periwinkle09876

Default Re: What to study at graduation to be an Anti Corruption Officer?

To the best of my knowledge there is no direct recruitment to Anti corruption Bureau wing of the state police or CBI because anti corruption Bureau needs already trained and experienced officers and that is why they are drawn from the state police on the deputation basis.
If you are already in state police service you may apply to the state anti corruption bureau for CBI anti corruption Bureau and if you fit in their criteria you may be luckily to get deputation there.
So, you can pursue your graduation in any discipline in which you are interested because there is no requirement for the particular subject in graduation required to appear for the state police examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?