12th December 2018, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of Indian Navy Sailors SSR Computer Based Examination?

Hello everyone, I have heard about Indian Navy Sailors SSR recruitment. I am looking forward to apply in this recruitment. I just want to know about the syllabus of the Computer Based Examination of this recruitment. Can you please provide me the syllabus? Please provide me the syllabus asap.

7th February 2019, 09:05 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Indian Navy Sailors SSR Computer Based Examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have heard about Indian Navy Sailors SSR recruitment. I am looking forward to apply in this recruitment. I just want to know about the syllabus of the Computer Based Examination of this recruitment. Can you please provide me the syllabus? Please provide me the syllabus asap.
Here I have attached you the syllabus of Indian Navy Sailors SSR Computer Based Examination. Please go through it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf syallabus_AA_SSR.pdf(15.0 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?