5th April 2023, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the validation of IGNOU MCom for PGT

Sir i am doing m.com from ignou so is it valid for PGT ?? But as per norms of PGT commerce candidate should have major subject in m.com like Accounting/Cost Accounting/ Financial accounting but ignou M.com has no such type of subject so is it valid for PGT ??? Secandly i want to do BEd regular from this session so can i do ?? If i do so is it will be valid for PGT ?????

6th April 2023, 03:04 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: What is the validation of IGNOU MCom for PGT

The validity of an IGNOU M.Com degree for PGT Commerce teaching positions depends on the specific requirements and eligibility criteria set by the educational institutions or government organizations offering such positions.

As per the norms for PGT Commerce, candidates should have a major subject in M.Com like Accounting, Cost Accounting, or Financial Accounting. However, if your IGNOU M.Com degree does not have a major in any of these subjects, it may still be valid for PGT positions, provided that you fulfill other eligibility criteria such as a B.Ed. degree, a good academic record, and qualifying the relevant entrance exams.

Regarding your query about pursuing B.Ed. from a regular mode, you can certainly pursue a B.Ed. degree from a regular mode, and it would be considered valid for PGT positions. However, you should check the specific eligibility criteria and requirements of the educational institutions or government organizations where you wish to apply for PGT positions to ensure that you fulfill all the criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?